Sunday, May 11, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at our school. We had the Spring Musical on Tuesday too! Being that I'm Hospitality Coordinator AND co-Room Mom, it was quite a week!!

Take a peek...


I made this cupcake for my oldest son's teacher, Mrs. Vogelvang.


I made these cupcakes for my youngest son's teacher, Mrs. Barrera.
It was her birthday too!
The little blond guy is mine!!


I made another batch of danish for Mrs. V and included my FAVORITE tea from Boca Java, Cherry Paradise.


AND... Friday was the big Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. My theme was, "A Prairie Picnic". I completely switched things up by holding the luncheon outside. A few teachers grumbled at the thought of being outside, but I think in the end, they all really enjoyed themselves. Whew! My last luncheon as Hospitality Coordinator!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cupcakes! How you wrapped that teacher's turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!