Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Stocking Swap

It seems like lately, I just don’t have time for my “creative” side.  That’s why I was so happy when my sweet friend, Sherry Bamsey, invited me to join her
Christmas Stocking Swap!

My partner was Denise Hahn. I love Denise!
She’s one of my cupcake girls!  I had a great time
putting a stocking together for her!
Here it is:

 “Snow Bunny Stocking”

  Stocking Detail

 Some of the goodies in her stocking

I received a stocking from our hostess, Sherry!
I was
so excited!

 

Here’s how it looked when I opened the box:


You can bet that I couldn’t wait to dig in there are
see all of my treasures!


My precious stocking.

My haul

Lots of ephemera and beautiful trim

 
♥ A GNOME! ♥

A Sweet Cone

Candy Cane Apron and Santa Picks

♥ Bling ♥

Love, love, loved everything!
Sherry, thank you so much and thank you for hosting this wonderful swap! Can’t wait till next year! ♥

1 comment:

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!