Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jewels of the Sea Pendant Swap

Speckled Egg is hosting a wonderful swap called
"Jewels of the Sea" Pendant Swap.
Over 30 swappers were to each make six pendants.
I decided to try my hand at altered domino pendants.
I think they turned out pretty well. I made one extra for our lovely hostess!
Can't wait to see what everyone else has created!

"Hook, Line and Sinker"

Each pendant is individually packaged with sand, a metal charm,
tiny shells collected from my many trips to Florida, a pearl,
and teeny, tiny glass beads.
I named most of them after Ariel's sisters from The Little Mermaid.

"Andrina"

" Adella"

"Arista"

"I'm Hooked"

"Allana"

"Atina"

6 comments:

  1. hey there girl,
    your charms are darling!!!
    love them!!
    oxoxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i saw you over at whimsy wishes...your blog is really cute and i love what you have in your etsy shop...your charms turned out great and the way you have packaged them is truly clever and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gorgeous, and oh so cute!! Love the charms!!!

    Hugs,
    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! love the charms!! you did a awesome job on them! thanks for the get well wishes! hugs

    toodles-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great charms!
    I've tagged you. If you want to play see my blog!
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got one! I got one!! Thank you. I LOVE my charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!