Thursday, May 21, 2009

The BIG 3-8!!

Today is the day... my birthday!!
I hope you'll all put on your party hats and celebrate with me!

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get
un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know.
~ Lewis Carroll

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
~ Author Unknown

I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now. ~Author Unknown

The secret of staying young is to live honestly,
eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~Lucille Ball

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.
~Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for joinin' the party!!

xoxo,
Julie

PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY !!

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!

    Take in today, you'll always be a day younger than tomorrow.

    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday darling girl!! I hope I get to see you this weekend. I've been sick in bed all day today. What class are you taking tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Julie! Hope it was filled with joy. xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest Birthday wishes your way sweet cupcakeDD :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Party hearty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Happy Birthday! Love your blog! Be sure to stop by my blog too, I have a give away going too that is still going on a few posts down:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sure to be a nice birthday surprise. You won my cottage charm giveaway. Email me with your deets and which mag you want and I'll get it sent out to you!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a GREAT birthdya sweet Julie!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!