Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I think that one of my favorite things about
Halloween was going to the store to pick out
a costume. I LOVED all of those masks peeking out
of the windows of the cardboard boxes and the
plastic smell of the costume!!
At 4, most little girls want to be a princess
or a ballerina - NOT ME!!!
A costume fitting for a "little monster"!
At least mom made sure that my hair bows
matched the costume!!

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!! Be safe!!

xoxoxo,
Julie

6 comments:

  1. Hey there Ghoul!!!
    Happy Halloween!!!
    Have a spooktackular weekend.
    oxoxoxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Halloween :D

    I love the fact that your mom matched the little bows haha. to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's cute! You were such a scary monster!

    Jenni B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! Hope you had a great Halloween, we sure did! A great big hug and Thank-you again for the lovely fall package I won from you. I finally posted (after a month!!) on my blog. I really like everything especially what you made!
    hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie..
    OMGosh I had that very same costume! LOL
    Hope all is well.. I am getting back into the swing of things. :)
    Big Huggs,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG JULIE I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! did you do it? teach me! lol I did receive your halloween package I could of sworn I emailed you things have been so crazy around here I dont know what I even did a hour ago! Thank you sooooo much for the goodies I love them so much!!!!!!!! BIG BIG BIG hugs

    toodles-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!