Friday, July 25, 2008

Circus Dayz

Sheeze! I feel like I'n not getting ANYTHING done this summer!!
If I didn't have swap deadlines, I probably wouldn't finish anything!
Here are some ATC's I did for a swap called "Under the Big Top":








On to other things!
A total sweetie pie, Nancy , gave me this Brillante Weblog award! Thanks Nancy!!!


Now, I can really only think of one blog to pass this award on to (everyone else has already gotten one!). And the winner is....

Heather aka Merry Moon !

Here's some rules:

- Put the logo on your blog
- Add a link to the person who awarded you
- Nominate at least 1 other blog
- Add links to the blog(s) on yours
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Enjoy, Heather!! You deserve it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! Me? My little blog? Wow, thanks so much Julie! Thanks for reading and supporting my blog. You're the best! And you totally deserve your award too. Love your Blog too! Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!