Friday, July 18, 2008

NEW SWAP



I'm hosting a new swap for my Vintage Ephemera Swap Group -
it's a Fall Tussie Mussie Swap

Here are the details:

Fall will be here soon! Let's welcome it in by making a tussie mussie (embellished paper cone). Use your vintage ephemera to make a Fall-inspired tussie mussie (back-to-school, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving...) and fill it full of more vintage ephemera and treasures.
Template available at:
Crafty Secrets

Sign-up deadline: July 30th
Send deadline: August 30th

So, if you're interested, head on over and sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this swap. These are really becoming my favorite and this one should be sooo much fun. I've nominated you for an award over on my blog and I'd love for you to visit me and pick it up. Have a wonderful evening. :)Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this! These are my favorite things to make! gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!